Blonde is a very attractive color that helps women look fresh and young, and that is why many hairstyles for women over 50 are blonde or very light brown. Women are bleaching their hair since the Ancient Greek and the Roman Empire, so don’t be afraid to get a new blonde hairstyle.
Blonde women are considered to be very feminine and attractive, and if you want to be hot no matter your age, check the latest hairstyles for women over 50, and dye your hair blonde. Just take a look at Sharon Stone or Madonna and you will understand what we are talking about.
If you feel ready to go blonde, here are the best hairstyles for women over 50:
- Mod rock mop – Are you looking for a fluffed out, ready to rock, hairstyles? Do you want to be the next Sharon Stone? Than this is the haircut for you. Cut your hair short, and get many layers. Use hair wax to style it, but let it loose and enjoy the party!
- Candy floss blonde – Just as the candy floss, this type of blonde is very sweet, and it will give you one of the best hairstyles for women over 50 ever. It will make you look at least 10-15 years younger, so you can enjoy your life!
- Make mine gray – This color just regained popularity, so don’t be afraid to dye your hair gray. There are many hairstyles for women over 50, but this is the perfect color for mature women, because it will hide your white hair easily.
- Golden fur – We are talking about the type of blonde you already saw at Goldie Hawn. She looks so young in her 60s, so why shouldn’t you? The soft gold blonde will give you a velvet finish.
- Pearl passion – Probably, this is one of the most stylish hairstyles for women over 50. We simply love it. The platinum blonde infused with some pearl iridescence will give you a unique glow, making you the queen of every event!
Although the general opinion is that older women shouldn’t wear their hair long, things have changed. Nowadays, you will see many long hairstyles for women over 50. The secret is to take care of your hair, to use conditioner and hair mask every time you wash it, and to get the perfect haircut for your age and your type of hair.
The new long hairstyles for women over 50 come with neutral colors, natural shapes, and very feminine cuts. Make sure you discuss with your hair stylist and find the best haircut for you.
If you need some inspiration, here are the best long hairstyles over 50 for this summer:
- Simple and soft – Let your hair grow and add some short simple layers. Make sure you use conditioner to get the soft hair you always dreamed about. The good thing about this haircut is that you can wear it on every occasion, in every style you want.
- Teased up tresses – If you want to add volume to your hair, this is one of the best long hairstyles for women over 50. It is very easy to create this style, and you’ll be ready to go in several minutes. Just curl your lower part of your hair with an iron and brush to the back the other half. Add spray for fixation.
- Sexy slick back – Probably, this is one of the hottest long haircuts for women over 50. It is perfect for a cocktail, a party, or even a glamorous event. Smooth your hair back and let your face get all the attention. Get it in a simple tail and enjoy!
- Sexy bombshell – If you want a retro look, this is the haircut for you. Use a curling iron to curl sections of your hair. Brush it until it becomes softer. Loose the curls with your fingers and add some hair spray.
- Soft side part – This is one of the most feminine long haircuts for women over 50, perfect for those of you who want to look like a VIP. Put your bangs and your hair to one side, and curl the tips of your hair. Fix it with a light hold spray.
Many older women prefer to change their hairstyles after a certain age. Most of them are choosing a short hairstyle, but that is not mandatory, if you take care of your hair as it is supposed to be. However, all the 2014 hairstyles for women over 50 will help you hide your imperfections, give you extra volume and take away from 10 to 20 years. That is why is important to talk with your hair stylist about the best 2014 hairstyles for women over 50 and choose the right one for your face shape and your personality.
To help you decide what look to get, here are the best 2014 hairstyles for women over 50 that will help you look youthful and fresh:
- The pixie – It is one of the most popular 2014 hairstyles for women over 50, because it is really easy to maintain. Many 50+ celebrities adopted a pixie haircut and they look gorgeous. Don’t be afraid of short hair. It has only benefits and in time you will start to love it. Keep in mind that the pixie is very versatile and you can switch from a sporty look to an elegant one in just a couple of minutes.
- The bob – Most probably, the bob is already considered a classic one. However, it is one of the most elegant 2014 hairstyles for women over 50 and you can reinvent it every time you are in the mood for a new change. You can add bangs, layers, texture or a different shape. You can try an asymmetric look as well, different hair color and soft highlights for extra freshness.
- Layered styles – One of the biggest problem elder women have is the thin hair. Well, layers can help you get volume and texture, creating the idea of thick hair. You can even add side bangs, but avoid sweeping it. It can be elegant and sexy at the same time.
- Choppy styles – Ask your stylist for some choppy layers and you will get one of the trendiest 2014 hairstyles for women over 50. Don’t be afraid to look younger! You can get different lengths, choppy layers in only one side, wispy ends or choppy bangs. It is all up to your imagination.
Are you thinking to get a breath of new life in your bedroom and don’t know what to choose from the thousands different decorating options? Do you want something stylish, modern, but still easy to match and to maintain? Great! We have really good news for you, because zebra print bedding is one of the most stylish, easiest and versatile bedding options.
The zebra print bedding is one of the most popular patterns for years, but many people were afraid to use it, thinking it is hard to match it. But since it doesn’t show signs of getting old, you need to try it now. When you choose zebra print bedding, the style, the material and the colors are very important. The classic black and white zebra print bedding is still the best, but you will find many other options on the market, from brown and yellow, to purple and blue. Make sure it suits your wall color or the carpet style. However, with the traditional pattern you cannot go wrong.
Keep in mind that zebra print bedding is not only for adults, it looks grate in teenagers’ rooms or even for kids. It is very popular in young people’s room, especially in college campuses, where people want fashionable beddings.
The reason why zebra print bedding is so in is because the simple style and the colors look great on every bed. Here are some tips and trick about how to use it to decorate your room:
- Use a zebra print blanket to cover your very colorful bedding.
- Use zebra beddings and different colorful interior decorating objects to create a joyful atmosphere in your room.
- Use small decorative objects like a painting or a bed lamp with zebra lampshade.
- You can try different types of fabrics, from silk and cotton, to polyester. If polyester is cheap, but not as good, while silk is too expensive, choose cotton. It is the best bedding material ever.
- Iron your zebra bedding after every wash and it will feel really comfortable and soft to your skin.
The hair changes its texture and color as we grow older. The hair turns gray and it becomes thinner. These changes can make your hair look dull and lifeless. Something should be done to save your hair and to make your hair shine. 2014 hairstyles over 50 can help you solve this hair problem. Whether your hair is long or short; straight or curly or wavy, 2014 hairstyles over 50 can give your hair the magic touch it needs.
For instance, if your hair is long, there’s no need for you to cut or trim it. 2014 hairstyles over 50 have hairstyles for these long hairs. You can have it braided and put up like a bun on top of your head. A pony tail can also be a perfect arrangement for your long hair. It can make you look like a high school girl or a teenager or years younger than your actual age. If you want to look elegant and sexy, 2014 hairstyles over 50 have got all the styles just for you.
For hair that’s already short, 2014 hairstyles over 50 can enhance your hair to give you the best hairstyle. You can have your short hair layered (with bangs) or frizzy to give your hair volume. Color can be added to give highlights to your hair.
Black women have a different type of hair than white ones, and it needs special care and special hairstyles. The black women hairstyles are fresh and funky and they always attract attention, wherever you go.
For this season, most of the black women hairstyles involve highlights and surprising cuts, but they will give you a sexy and edgy look. They suit all type face shapes, they look good in elegant or sporty occasions and the best, they are easy to maintain.
If you don’t know what to choose, here are the best black women hairstyles for this season:
- Pretty pixie – Many mature black women prefer the short hair because it makes them look younger and it is easy to maintain. Black women hair is stronger than normal hair and it has a special texture, which transforms a simple pixie cut in one of the sexiest black women hairstyles. You can add some caramel highlights and you will feel rejuvenated.
- Silk and shine – Black hair looks amazing if it’s shinnying, but it looks even better in a classic, asymmetrical short shiny bob. It is one of the most versatile black women hairstyles, because you can wear it day and night, at the beach or at the office, it looks always fresh and it is very easy to maintain.
- Poetic justice braids – Definitely, this is one of the most popular black women hairstyles and it is our favorite as well. If you don’t have long hair, you can add some extensions, but you need to experience this Afrocentric look. It is not easy to get, but an experienced hair stylist will know what to do. Just be patient, it may take hours.
- Red highlights – Probably you never thought about it, but red highlights look amazing in black hair and even better on darker skin. You will need a medium length haircut for the best effect, but it will draw attention everywhere you will go. It is a perfect hairstyle for summer, when it is time to have fun!
They say that “Life begins at 40” but I should say that women at 50 are more elegant and sophisticated because they are more confident. What is important for these “Golden Ladies” is to take care of their looks and maintain their youthful glow.
A short hairstyle can do wonders and just do the tricks to make her maintain her youthful glow. Short hairstyles for women over 50 has different short hairstyles to choose. What is important in choosing the right hairstyle is to consider the shape and features of our face before deciding what hairstyle to choose. The different hairstyles to choose are the Pixie, the bob cut and the shag. These hairstyles have many cuts and can fit different women.
Short hairstyles for women over 50 can make a woman confident. This short hairstyle is also best for busy women because it is easy to manage. The short hairstyles for women over 50 can either be straight or wavy or curly. More so, a short cropped up hairstyle is also recommended. Those who have already natural wavy or curly hair will be more comfortable with these short hairstyles especially in summer.
These short hairstyles for women over 50 can really add another milestone in her life because after all, it’s the look that really matters not her age.
While there are women who would just do anything to have their hair straight, there are also straight haired women who are willing to pay to have curly hair. Curly hair is now “in” and has invaded the hair and fashion world. Hence, some women have opted to have their hair curly and wavy.
Curly hairstyles 2014 have different styles which some women would want to have. Women from different age group sought the services of a hairstylist for the new hairstyle they want to have. These curly hairstyles 2014 can make them look sophisticated and elegant. These styles are appropriate for short hair, medium hair and long haired women.
For a naturally straight hair, curly hairstyles 2014 can make a long straight hair curly or wavy. It can also be styled depending on the length that these women like. The curly hairstyles are also best for fine hair. It can give volume and body to a dull and lifeless hair.
For a naturally curly hair, curly hairstyles 2014 can give the hair a magic touch. For a long curly hair, the most common hairstyle is a “bun” wherein the hair is neatly arranged like a “bun” exposing the neck and face and giving it a fresh feeling. A ponytail is also a remedy to put stubborn hair in place. For these 2 styles, the hair is secured by clips or ribbons. For short curly hair, a hair conditioner or a light gel can hold the hair in place.
You’re 17 and you’re not getting any younger. Though you’re still considered a teenager, you’re already old enough to take care of yourself and to be responsible for what you intend to do. Growing up is not easy, you have many things to consider buying for your own self. The allowance you get from your parents is not enough to buy the things that you want to buy. The need to raise extra or additional income becomes an issue. Hence, it is then important to look for a decent work which can help them augment their savings and allowance. Jobs for 17 year olds can help them find a part time or full time work.
Jobs for 17 year olds are available. It offers many workable options a seventeen year old can choose. However, they can only get the job offered after they are thoroughly screened by their employers. Jobs for 17 year olds require them to work for longer hours. Among the jobs for 17 year olds that they can choose are:
- Be a grocery or supermarket attendant
- Be a server at a coffee bar or restaurant
- Part time or full time worker at an internet café or video shop
- Be a service crew of any food chain
Jobs for 17 year olds can help the teenager prepare for what life has to offer as they grow older. It can also help them value every centavo they will earn and the works assigned to them.
Nowadays, we use all different sized cards. From master-cards, visas, coupon code cards, gas and oil cards and many others. However, the most important to us may not be our master-card, but rather our business card. What makes it stand out of the rest? Well, it brings you new customers and expands your company’s or personal reach. Is it enough? The more customers mean more money.
Modern design cards are not near those classical we used to see every day. Contemporary style suggests utilization of modern technologies to provide the best possible business presentation through biz cards. From business card size to its final touch, everything looks perfect. Colors are more natural than they were before, graphics are extremely precise and there are also 3D models. Which one is the most appropriate for you? How would you like to present yourself to other people?
Social network contact matters
New business card sizes are not usual ones. People nowadays are designing super engaging biz cards that catch attention almost instantly. Newest trend is the social network contacts information displayed in graphically perfect fashion. Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn logos and canvases are the most common ones. This requires some cards to be of bigger sizes than typical ones.